Experience: 5 years minimum
◢ You want to use your talents in an innovative company, where good atmosphere and technical challenges punctuate our daily life?As part of the development of its R&D activities and its consulting missions, SoyHuCe is looking for a Data Engineer to consolidate its infrastructure and Big Data development team, in Caen or Paris
R&D studio in algorithmic and data science, SoyHuCe supports companies and local authorities in their digital and business reflections and projects.
The solutions that SoyHuCe designs and develops are user-centered, putting the human at the heart of organizations.
Mission 1 : Consulting
Your role will be to support our customers in the conduct and implementation of their Big Data projects (data processing, infrastructure deployment, data management, etc.).
You will mobilize your skills in :
- Data Analysis
- Data Engineering
- Data Visualization
- Data project management
- Deployment of cloud architecture
Operating for major clients in a wide variety of sectors, you will be responsible for :
- Accompany our customers in the implementation of their data strategy and define their roadmaps;
- Define and design the data architecture;
- Define and deliver data security, reporting and management solutions;
Mission 2 : R&D
As a Data Engineer at SoyHuCe, you will be part of a team of about 20 developers, data science engineers, algorithmicists, integrators and graphic designers.
Your role will be to:
- Accompany our customers on the handling of our Big Data platform;
- Understand the business needs of our customers;
- Design and develop connectors between data sources (internal and/or external) and the platform;
- Design and develop data processing pipelines (batch and/or real time) in a Big Data environment;
- Participate in technology watch;
- Participate in the software development of data solutions in an Agile environment, in close collaboration with other team members
- Understand, analyze and propose technical solutions to meet the needs of customers
- Define the software architecture of your solution in collaboration with your peers
- Implement and deploy what you have imagined
- Work on data in all its forms (storage, model development, structuring, cleaning)
- Write the documentation under confluence / github
- Implement the standards of the software factory (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test driven…)
- Share your know-how between the different teams
You will work jointly with the Data Scientists and the Data Architect already in place and you will be involved in decision making related to our Big Data solution and its evolution. You will also participate in the construction of a Data pole within the company.
Our stack (in constant evolution):
- Data storage: PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Kafka, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Minio, Redis;
- Cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure, OVH;
- Orchestrators: Kubernetes;
- Big Data technologies: Spark; Cassandra, HDFS, Kafka, Knox, Jupyter or Zepplin
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Machine learning: Spark, Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet, Scikit-Learn;
- Languages: Scala, Python, Golang, Shell;
- Tools: Kibana, Dataiku, Power BI.
- English: Good level
Graduate in information system, computer sciences, big data (engineering school, specialized school, business school or university equivalent), you have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in BI and/or Data engineering, as well as a confirmed experience in consulting or project management.
- On the technical side, you have a solid foundation in data processing with Spark, Spark Streaming and Kafka in a Cloud environment as well as in NoSQL databases.
- You have concrete experience on the implementation of complete pipelines for the valorisation of massive data, from collection to the provision of applications through processing.
- You are rigorous, open-minded, very curious and love exploring and testing new technologies.
- You are passionate about your job and like to share it, even with people who do not know it.
- You have a sense of service and challenge while working in a multidisciplinary team
- You want to share your knowledge with your peers.
- You are oriented towards code quality, peer programming or Test driven development.
- Proactive, you know how to work independently.
- Young company in full development;
- Missions with high added value (strategic uses cases, complexity of the subjects) and varied;
- Innovative start-up environment;
- Lunch tickets (daily unit value 9,2 €);
- Work in connection with many core digital professions: UX Designer, Front/back/fullstack developers, DevOps, Data Engineers, Data Scientists;
- An ideal location in Paris
- The position to be filled is a permanent contract, available immediately.
- Remuneration according to experience.
- 01 • 05 • 2021