Framework and piloting of digital projects, technical support in development and data science
Context and issues
As part of a project called “Labs”, SoyHuCe was mandated to pilot 2 waves of “Labs” representing a total of 9 cross-functional teams for 2 x 3 months.
- Supervise each Lab for 3 months;
- Conceive, express and formalize the projects of each Labs;
- Ensure progress and supervise the indicators and milestones;
- Directing and coordinating research;
- Lead the working groups.
Missions carried out
- Support for innovation and management of the 9 labs (IA, Agency Scoring, Portfolio Monitoring, Agency Mapping/Profiling, e-reputation, risk e-visit, steering tool, control plan, RIB).
- Support and technical expertise on development and data science subjects: evaluation of technical proposals, design of tool architecture, agile development management, technical recommendations, data science methodological reviews, etc.
- Technical and strategic recommendations on the means and resources for IT development and data exploitation.
- Support and advice on specific technical points: audit of development service providers’ files, advice on the deployment of applications and web solutions, Data Science support (objective, work management).
- Coordination with the Data Lab department and the innovation department (DSI).
- For some labs, initial design thinking workshops to bring out the blocking points, sketch out the solution, prioritize the functionalities and define the architecture of the envisaged solution.
- Provision of initial, intermediate and final reports summarizing the actions carried out, the recommendations and a cost/benefit analysis of the recommended actions.
- For technical expertise and design thinking: production of study reports, prototypes and design support materials.