Data diagnosis and implementation of a digital strategy around the data
Context and issues
- Develop new sources of revenue by exploiting the data for different business uses: IoT (retrieval, storage and creation of alert scripts for a fleet of probes), customer relations (improving the performance of the call platform).
- Optimising the storage of massive data and enhancing its uses.
Missions carried out
- Carrying out a technical audit of the data flows, their qualifications, their storage policy and the infrastructure with the drafting of a report;
- Collection of the blocking points through a series of interviews with the business lines and restitution in the form of digital projects with high added value;
- Proposal of numerous use cases data with detailed milestones;
- Collecting blocking points through a series of interviews with the business lines and reporting in the form of high value-added digital projects;
- Analysis of the maturity of data exploitation: infrastructure, quantity, possible or not implementation of machine learning;
- Feasibility studies and data exploitation recommendations (storage, machine learning algorithms, business applications, etc.) with a systematic quantification according to the criteria: short term costs, long term, business and business gain.
- Provision of initial, intermediate and final reports summarizing the actions carried out, the recommendations and a cost/benefit analysis of the recommended actions;
- Presentation materials for the description of the selected use cases, the envisaged solutions and the milestones.