Design, UX and web support integration of a Saas software interface
Context and issues
- Provision of UX/UI design for the redesign of an existing service and the creation of a new mobile application;
- SoyHuce helped to redesign the ergonomics of its service;
- This redesign was co-constructed with the users of the service;
- SoyHuce then produced the mock-ups, integrated them and documented its work with a product design and a library of components;
- Redesigning the users’ paths, taking into account their habits;
- Design of the models and ergonomics of the Saas software;
- Offer attractive routes on tablet and smartphone to attract nomadic users.
Missions carried out
- Design of the solution, customer paths, personas, via design thinking and functional architecture workshops in agile mode;
- Redesign of the front-end and ergonomics of the SaaS solution;
- Web integration and declination of the SaaS software mock-ups;
- Creation of a styleguide library and technologies to facilitate the redesign of the solution.
- Report of recommendations for technical improvements;
- Realization of the versioned models;
- Availability of the styleguide library and technologies;
- Model development;
- Creation of a product design, a style guide and a library of integrated components.