Director of publication
- 52 rue Saint Gabriel
- 14 000 Caen
- Société par actions simplifiées
- 798 215 182 RCS de Caen
- Au capital de 445 647,00 €
- Nicolas Guy, Chairman of the company
- Gandi SAS
- 63-65 boulevard Masséna
- 75013 Paris
The website: www.soyhuce.fr/
The user: any person who uses the site or the contact service offered on the site.
Site content: all the elements including, in particular, software, data, text, graphics, images, sounds, videos, logos, symbols and html code making up a site.
Purpose of the website: this site presents the activity of the company SoyHuCe. SoyHuCe's expertise is first and foremost a recognised know-how in algorithmics, data science and web development.
3/ Intellectual property
The Site and the content of the Site are protected by intellectual property rights and are the property of SoyHuCe.
The user may not, without the express written permission of SoyHuCe, use the content of the site.
Trademarks registered or licensed by SoyHuCe: iStoryPath, City2gether, AlgoRH, SoyHuCe, Livy and OctoData.
4/ Personal data and cookies
4.1 - Purposes
Treatments have several purposes:
- The forms are used to send a message to the company SoyHuCe ;
- Subscribing to the newsletter allows you to receive promotional emails from SoyHuCe ;
- Tracking cookies are used to better understand the audience of the SoyHuCe site and to be able to present personalised promotional offers on other sites.
4.2 - Legal basis
Article 6 §1 of the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
The data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for the above-mentioned purpose.
4.3 - Processed data
The data processed are identification and contact data of the persons concerned (surname, first name, e-mail, telephone number, IP address, unique identifier, etc.);
This information is collected when using a contact form and subscribing to the newsletter.
The name, first name, email, telephone number are mandatory for the contact form. Email is mandatory for newsletter registration
4.4 - Automated decision making
The processing does not involve automated decision making.
4.5 - Data subjects
The data processing only concerns the people who use the service.
4.6 - Destinataires des données
En fonction de leurs besoins respectifs, sont destinataires de tout ou partie des données :
- La société SoyHuCe en sa qualité de responsable du traitement ;
- La société Hubspot en qualité de gestionnaire de formulaire de contact et de newsletter ;
- Les sociétés Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Hubspot et Leadfeeder en qualité d’outils d’analytics et marketing.
4.6 - Recipients of the data
Depending on their respective needs, all or part of the data are recipients:
- The company SoyHuCe in its capacity as data controller;
- The company Hubspot in its capacity as manager of the contact form and newsletter;
- The companies Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Hubspot and Leadfeeder as marketing and analytical tools.
4.7 - Data transfers outside the EU
No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out. The data is stored in France on the servers of a French company (Gandhi).
4.8 - Data retention period
It is a question of distinguishing according to the source of the data:
- Data entered in a form are deleted five years after the form is sent;
- Data collected in the context of newsletter registration will be kept until unsubscribing to the newsletter.
4.9 - Your rights on the data concerning you
You can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of this data, have it corrected or deleted. You also have a right to limit the processing and a right to the portability of your data.
Understanding your rights to information technology and freedom
You will be asked to attach a photocopy of a valid identity document and to mention an email address where we can contact you. A reply will be provided within a maximum of one month following receipt of your request.
In addition, according to the law n° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility to organise the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the internal site of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/.
4.10 - Exercising rights or requesting information
You may exercise your rights by writing to email@example.com. If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights to your data are not being respected, you can make a complaint to the CNIL.
4.11.1 - Definition of cookies
Cookies are data files that can contain small amounts of information. They are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, etc.) the first time you visit a website.
The SoyHuCe website uses Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Leadfeeder, Facebook, Hubspot cookies.
- essential operations, such as navigation on the site
- analysing visitor numbers and behaviour, such as frequently visited pages
- evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
- target appropriate advertising messages
Cookies' deposited by SoyHuCe are used exclusively to facilitate the transmission of technical information. The user accepts that SoyHuCe places one or more cookies on the hard disk of his/her computer, their role being to enable and facilitate the navigation and accessibility of the Site.
Google Chrome: Go to the "Tools" menu Click on "Settings" Click on "Show advanced settings", then on "Content settings" "Allow local data storage" must be selected. Once this is done, select "Block all cookies".
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/deletemanage- cookies#ie=ie-11
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
These cookies can be deleted at any time by the user.